Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The Childish left

The lastest whining by the blue-state liberals includes the chatter of succession from the eeeeevil red-Bush states. In yet another childish tantrum, these children in adult bodies are threatening the equivalent of running away.

To sum up these no responsibility; I want to be as bad as I want to be fruitcakes would be to say that they have indeed adopted the Peter Pan philosphy of "I don't want to grow up".

I have been blessed with four children, and through them have been taught much on the nature of God and Man. As I watch liberals call names and pitch hissy fits when they don't get their way I realise that they have never matured. They are eternally stuck at 4 years old.

I am so thankful that the Adults remain in the Whitehouse.

No comments: